Inflicted Fiction

A valuable collection of research into the Manifestation phenomenon, an event that has begun to alter mankind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm now 31 years old, and aware of the Manifestations. I see their activities through visions, daydreams, and nightmares. I receive odd unadressed letters, sketches, and reports in my mailbox. My phone has become an unending transmitter for unsettling prophecy. The Manifestations grow powerful as we focus on the mundane, but there is still time. Together, and with the proper knowledge, we can resist them. I strongly suggest using "The Manifestation Chronology" menu on the left to navigate my findings in the order that they are revealed, or you may miss out on the bigger implications of these events.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

ENTRY: An Urvite Transformation?

--------------------------------------------------

This is incredible! An anonymous letter (as they always are) was waiting for me today when I returned from work. The text was very to the point:

"A photo of your predecessor."

Is it a warning or a threat? I have no way of knowing. It could also be a hoax. My theory--this is evidence of an Urvite transformation. No doubt this man is dead. If my sources are correct, he has certainly merged with architecture somewhere - most likely in Redwater, where Urvus activity is the most prominent. I will attempt to fill in the detail of this image to show you what I see, in case you do not see it. I doubt I will get much sleep tonight.

Update: My artistic interpretation of the photograph


Do you see it now? I apologize for the gore, but based on the descriptions of this terrible transformation, I'm actually being quite conservative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home